Terms and Conditions
Communications by Ryobe UK LTD with new and existing customers
These Terms and Conditions relate to communications from Ryobe UK LTD (herein identified as “we” and “us”) with potential and existing customers (“you”).
- Ryobe UK LTD agrees to identify itself in all telephone communications.
- You agree to receive telephone calls from Ryobe UK LTD at the telephone (including mobile/cellular/smart phone) number you provide to us, even if you have registered this number on a Do-Not-Call list.
- Ryobe UK LTD agrees to enable you to opt out of receiving any further telephone communications from us on the telephone number provided by you.
- You agree to receive telephone calls from Ryobe UK LTD for marketing purposes, or to enable us to answer any questions you have about our services.
- You agree to receive emails from Ryobe UK LTD at the email address you provide to us for marketing purposes, or for the purpose of advertising our services.
- Ryobe UK LTD agrees to enable you to opt out of receiving any further email correspondence from us on the email address provided by you.
- We agree that your consent to receive telephone and/or email communications from us for marketing or advertising of our services under these Terms and Conditions is not a condition of your purchase of any Ryobe UK LTD service or product.
- You agree to receive calls from Ryobe UK LTD employees and contracted third-parties placing calls on behalf of Ryobe UK LTD in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to the recording of calls for quality control or training purposes.